We're looking for awesome people who want to get in on the ground floor of a company that's growing, hiring and going places! If you have a passion for sales and helping clients achieve their dreams, we want you to come join the LendingDeck sales team.
Daily Qualified Leads provided by LendingDeck.
Commission on origination fees and interest yield spread.
In-House Processing Team so you can focus on sales.
LendingDeck (www.lendingdeck.com) is not your average mortgage company. Our goals are to help real estate investors find success and to make financing the easiest part of their journey. Our company is comprised of passionate people who love real estate, strive for excellence and care about each client.
We are actively looking for experienced Account Executives to join the LendingDeck team. As a member of the team, your goal is to advise and assist real estate investors with financing. However more than just structuring loans, our core philosophy is to be a partner and champion for our clients. When they succeed, we succeed. Account Executive duties and responsibilities include calling client leads, providing pre-approval letters, issuing loan term sheets, and most importantly building relationships with clients.
A well-qualified candidate will want to actively engage all stakeholders in the loan application process as well as rely on their experience to assist management in refining and driving a more efficient, client focused, loan process.
• Commission on origination fees and yield spread premiums
• Guaranteed minimum monthly compensation (non-recoverable draw)
• Supplemented health insurance
• Calling qualified, new client leads provided DAILY by LendingDeck
• Sourcing new potential investors through our CRM database, social media groups and various marketing campaigns
• Calculating loan scenarios and issuing pre-approval letters, term sheets
• Working with in-house loan processing team
• Maintaining client relations
• Closing 5-10 loans per month
• 1-3 years’ sales experience w/ fix & flip loans, DSCR rental loans
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand numbers
• Preference given to candidates with both lending and first-hand real estate investing experience
• Remote from home or office based (Richmond, VA)