We're looking for awesome people who want to get in on the ground floor of a company that's growing, hiring and going places! If you have a passion for sales and helping clients achieve their dreams, we want you to come join the LendingDeck sales team.
What separates a career at LendingDeck from other employers is our focus on creating a path for success for you by providing:
Ongoing Qualified Leads provided by LendingDeck.
Commissions on origination fees and interest yield spread.
In-House Processing Team so you can focus on sales.
As a member of the team, your goal is to advise and assist real estate investors with financing. However more than just structuring loans, our core philosophy is to be a partner and champion for our clients. When they succeed, we succeed. Account Executive duties and responsibilities include calling client leads, providing pre-approval letters, issuing loan term sheets, and most importantly building relationships with clients.
A well-qualified candidate will want to actively engage all stakeholders in the loan application process as well as rely on their experience to assist management in refining and driving a more efficient, client focused, loan process.
• Commission on origination fees and yield spread premiums
• Supplemented health insurance
• Calling qualified, new client leads provided daily by LendingDeck
• Sourcing new potential investors through our CRM database, social media groups and various marketing campaigns
• Calculating loan scenarios and issuing pre-approval letters, term sheets
• Working with in-house loan processing team
• Maintaining client relations
• Closing 5-10 loans per month
• 1-3 years’ sales experience w/ fix & flip loans, DSCR rental loans
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand numbers
• Preference given to candidates with both lending and first-hand real estate investing experience
• Remote from home or office based (Richmond, VA)