We're looking for awesome loan officers and mortgage brokers who want to get in on the ground floor of a company that's growing, hiring and going places! If you have a passion for sales and helping clients achieve their dreams, we want you to come join the LendingDeck sales team.
What separates a career at LendingDeck from other employers is our focus on creating a path for success for you by providing:
in the industry.
so you can focus on sales.
Enterprise Quality Tools
to manage deals and clients.
As a member of the team, your goal is to locate and assist real estate investors with financing. However more than just structuring loans, our core philosophy is to be a partner and champion for our clients. When they succeed, we succeed. Account Executive duties and responsibilities include identifying and contacting residential real estate investors, providing pre-approval letters, issuing quotes and most importantly building relationships
A well-qualified candidate will want to actively engage all stakeholders in the loan application process as well as rely on their experience to assist management in refining and driving a more efficient, client focused, loan process.
Account Executives keep 100% of the origination fee and yield spread premium (YSP) earned and collected at closing less the following:
• $1295 lender fee to LendingDeck
• $995 processing fee to LendingDeck
• Any funding related fees charged by Company’s capital partner and/or any third-party providers.
• Locating, contacting and qualifying residential real esate investors for financing
• Calculating loan scenarios and issuing pre-approval letters
• Generating quotes and term sheets for clients
• Working with our in-house loan processing team
• Maintaining client relations
• Closing 3+ loans per month
Tools & Software Provided
• Enterprise level CRM system for managing clients and deals
• Propstream nationwide MLS access for researching properties
• Microsoft Office suite and email account
• Dedicated Ring phone number
• Customizable marketing fliers and email templates
• Promotional rights on company's BRRRR Facebook group (50k+ members)
• And more...
• 1-3 years’ sales experience w/ fix & flip loans, DSCR rental loans
• Strong work ethic and organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to quickly grasp and understand numbers
• Preference given to candidates with both lending and first-hand real estate investing experience
• Remote from home or office based (Richmond, VA)
• Flexibility to set your own work schedule (part-time or full-time)